It’s only Day 2 of New York Comic-Con 2018, and as per usual this is cosplay heaven. We’ve seen SO many incredible cosplayers in just the past 24 hours!
We know the fun has just begun, but as we often do we wanted to end this week on the Daily Crate with a Friday Five salute to the best we’ve seen so far. If you see yourself or a friend, give us a shout on @Twitter so we salute you!
(All photos by Nicole Campos except where indicated)
5. A PERFECT PBS paring of Carmen Sandiego and Bill Nye the Science Guy!
4. WHAT did you do to poor Georgie, Pennywise?!
3. You’re just minding your own business at NYCC, and suddenly… RAGNAROK HAPPENS.
2. This Lady Predator is AMAZING. (And not just because she posed with our Predator Mega Crate!)
1. And our number one favorite… @RoxieInTheCity as Wonder Woman. Listen to this BARK, that doggie is Amazon FIERCE!
OMG. Can we keep her?! #amazondoggo #NYCC2018 #LootNYCC
(instagram: @ Roxieinthecity!) pic.twitter.com/QT3RdvWv7P
— Loot Crate @ NYCC Booth #536! (@lootcrate) October 4, 2018