Being a huge fan of Hideo Kojima and everything he’s ever created, I knew that a Tuesday Trivia about Metal Gear Solid would be right up my alley!
1. What amphibian is mentioned in the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater theme song?
2. During the SEGA-CD era, what game did Hideo Kojima make before starting in on Metal Gear Solid?
3. In what year was Metal Gear Solid V (The Phantom Pain) taking place?
4. Who was the original voice actor for Solid Snake?
5. In Metal Gear Solid 3, what toy was hidden among the level design for extra points?
1. In the theme song for Metal Gear Solid 3, the singer, Cynthia Harrell, crooned about Snake in an absolute James Bond homage! Yup! Tree Frogs!
3. The events of Metal Gear Solid V took place in 1984! Why do you think you find all of those awesome 80’s tracks scattered around the terrain?
4. David Hayter is the original voice actor for Solid Snake and eventually would hand the Phantom Cigar over to Kiefer Sutherland! Crazy, right?
5. Tiny toy frogs called ‘Kerotans‘ (TREE FROGS!) are hidden all around the levels in Metal Gear Solid 3! They make a fun little ping sound and offer some awesome unlockables!